$544,000 raised at the 2021 Lobster Lunch event!
June 11, 2021
The 35th (bis) Lobster Lunch of the Tel-jeunes Foundation was virtually held on June 11! On this occasion, more than 2000 members of the business community offered their support to the Tel-jeunes Foundation. In accordance with a well-established tradition, participants enjoyed a delicious lobster-based meal!
What an organization this Lobster Lunch 2021 was!
- More than 6 months of preparation.
- Over 2000 participants to reach.
- Lunch boxes delivered over the course of 3 days.
- A networking platform to discover and to promote.
- An honorary committee devoted and committed to the cause!
- And the highlight of the event, net profits that exceeded $544,000!
This success was first of all made possible thanks to Metro, presenting partner of the event, which has been a loyal supporter of Tel-jeunes and LigneParents services for numerous years. We would also like to highlight the involvement of the Honorary President of the Lobster Lunch 2021, Mr. Robert Dumas, President and Chief Executive Officer, Sun Life Quebec. A special thank you to Transport STCH, long-time sponsor of the Lunch. We would also like to thank RBC and Fantino & Mondello, who were also among the sponsors of this very special edition. We also wish to acknowledge the support of Lassonde and Unibroue as well as the great collaboration of our event partners Avec Plaisirs traiteur and CreativNation.
See you in 2022!